A house is a sanctuary that needs to be regularly maintained. If a house looks good inside and out, it will make you feel good about living in it. But if it’s not properly maintained and left to be damaged, it may negatively affect you.
Hiring a professional painting contractor allows homeowners to keep their houses in tiptop shape. These Professional House painters have the knowledge and skill to bring a house back to life and make it look like new for a long time.
Professional Mesa House Painting Services for Your Home
With so many house painting contractors to choose from, it’s definitely hard to pick the best team to do a painting job for a house.
You would want someone you can trust by working on your home.
But with the different professional painting contractors in Mesa, how can you choose the right one for you?
How Do I Choose A Mesa Residential Painting Company?
To give you an idea on how to choose, here are some things you should consider before hiring a house painting contractor:
- List down all painting contractors in the area. You can browse the Web or get referrals from your family and friends.
- Check how long they have been in business. While there are new painting contractors that have good reviews, the more experienced businesses will likely have a detailed track record which makes it easier to narrow your choices down.
- Find out whether they are licensed and insured. You want to hire a painting contractor that is properly licensed and has insurance policies that cover their people and for other incidents that may happen on your property.
- Get estimates. A rule of thumb is to pick three painting contractors from the list and ask them for estimates regarding their painting services. Ask for a breakdown of their price.
- Check references. You can ask for references from a contractor and speak with them about their experience. You will want to know the performance of the contractor and if they’re a good choice. If a contractor is reluctant to give you references, that’s already a red flag.
- Evaluate your experience with the contractor. What was the contractor’s behavior when you met? If he appears professional and knows what he’s saying, you can expect the same with how he works. But if he isn’t a good communicator and you run into a few problems with him, it might be a sign that he won’t be good for the job.
- Hire the contractor. Review the contract with the contractor and if you think that you’re both in understanding, then you should hire him.
With all the considerations above, you will find out that Turn Over Painting meets these criteria.
We are a family-owned business run by husband and wife tandem, Damon and Tammy Riemann.
We have been in the business for over 25 years and consistently deliver high-quality painting services. For the last 8 years, Turn Over Painting maintained its 5-star rating on Home Advisor which only proves the quality of our work.
Turn Over Painting offers residential painting services such as interior painting, exterior painting, and even epoxy garage floor coating.
We know how important it is for a house to look good inside and out. When you use our services, you can be assured that we will work with you professionally to deliver you the best results for your dream home.
Professional Residential Painting Contractors Mesa AZ
The exterior of a house is the first thing that other people see which is why it’s important that there are no visible damages or blemishes.
In order to give your house’s exterior the touch-up that it deserves, you need to hire a professional painting contractor to make sure that the results will last longer.
At Turn Over Painting, we follow a step-by-step process to ensure a quality job. Our exterior painting services involve the following:
- Pressure washing
- Scraping flaking paint
- Priming paint and wood surfaces
- Staining and varnishing
We only use the best quality products for our services so you don’t have to worry about getting a new paint job in the near future.
Residential House Painting Estimates
The cost of exterior house painting usually depends on several factors such as the size of the house, labor, time, and materials.
Considering these factors, the average cost of exterior house painting is estimated at around $1,000 to $7,000.
Professional Interior House Painters Mesa AZ
The interior of the house is also as important as the exterior. You don’t want the inside of your house to be boring so you need to give it life by painting it. Turn Over Painting offers interior painting services such as:
- Wall painting
- Popcorn ceiling removal
- Repainting kitchen cabinets
- Drywall repairs
- Repainting and refinishing doors
Interior House Painting Estimates
The cost of interior house painting in Mesa AZ depends on factors such as the size of the room/s, materials, labor, and time. The average cost of interior painting ranges from around $1,500 to $12,000.
While most painting contractors estimate per square footage and materials to be used, we at Turn Over Painting only give you a painting job estimate based on time and labor.